Friday, February 22, 2013

Why EnergySmart: Get An Expert Project Guide!


Why do you need an EnergySmart Advisor?

EnergySmart is the easy way to a more comfortable home that saves energy and money. Your advisor assists all along the way to streamline the improvements that you have been dreaming about! The advisor service will help you find the sneaky ways your home is wasting energy, as well as great deals on energy upgrades. We’ll even help you apply for rebates and financial incentive!

“I thought I was just getting an energy audit but it has been much more than that. The energy advisor is a great service - helping me understand the results of the audit, helping me prioritize what work to do first, providing me a list of contractors and then helping me to understand the various bids, letting me know of rebates and helping me with the paperwork. It has been the most cost-effective investment I've ever made for my house.” Mary N.

Your EnergySmart Advisor can:
  • Connect you with a technical home energy assessment, answer any questions you may have about your home and give tips based on results from similar homes
  • Explain your customized report on your home’s energy use
  • Help determine the most cost-effective home improvements
  • Help you find and apply for available rebates and financial incentives
  • Help you get and evaluate bids from qualified, pre-vetted contractors

Overall, an EnergySmart Advisor can help you determine which options are best for you!


“Our Energy Advisor, Jeff, was very helpful and streamlined the whole process. We really appreciated knowing that our contractors were qualified to work on our house.” Mark and Kate Villarreal

Don't waste another day without your Expert Project Guide!
Call to ask questions and receive your free phone-advising today!
303.544.1000

written by Kate Taft


No comments:

Post a Comment